Imagine. Create. Inspire.

Turning inspiration into reality.

So today started as many of my days off do: cleaned house and did the laundry. Then with every surface in my home squeaky clean, I retreated to my office with my cup of coffee and a contented sigh. I decided to dive into some projects that have been "in process" for awhile and much to my satisfaction, accomplished much.

I found myself either finishing projects or getting as much done as I could before I had to take another run to the store and get more of something.:) So, I came down to this project: Alien #16, mine. Admittedly, I had lost momentum on this when I misplaced the perfect button that I had set aside. Though I had resigned myself to using something else, it wasn't the same. And then, a few days ago, the original button showed up under my couch. I have no idea how it got there, but was quite ecstatic to find it. And so, with the button in hand, I went ahead and finished the last one.:) Introducing: THE ALIENS.
































And....the button, the losing of which caused me so much angst.....



So now you see how, with the glitter around the outside edge, that button was the perfect button because it was just too galaxyish.:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Joanna
Iowa, United States
I have the blessing to work in the industry that God has given me talent in and that I love. I work in the sewing and sewing machine industry and have the privilege of sharing my passion with others and building mutual learning relationships with those around me.
View my complete profile